- LANGSTON posted by Skip Riddle on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am currently trying to locate descendants of John Langston. He was married to Susan P. Beattie, on August 12, 1867, by Rev. Francis Hodgson of the Methodist Church in Phila. His prior wife having died on March 29, 1858, her maiden name being Elizabeth Vevers of Jersey City, N.J. He worked as a clerk at the Phila. Naval Yard after the Civil War and resided in Phila. his entire life after that war. Children: Wm. B. Langston b. 10/14/1868 , Charles F. Langston b. 7/27/1870 , Geo. Wm. Langston b. 8/5/1876, Mary Agnes (Gould) b. 6/5/1872. The two known Phila addresses were as follows: 1937 Bainbridge ST & Arthur Alley and later 3203 Sansom St. He was born in Ireland, either in 1828 or 1831, lived shortly in NJ before moving to Phila., he died on Feb. 10, 1903.
- DESANTIS, DIPAOLO, PAOLO posted by Kathy Dean on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am looking for information on my Great grandparents, my grandmother Girolama Paolo lived at 819 S Percy St , in Phila County Pa and her father's name was Federico Di Paolo, I don't know her mother's name but she married my grandfather Guilis De Santis on Dec 12, 1910. She was born on Nov 16 1895 in Phila, Pa and I would like any information on her parents you might find she also had sisters and I know one was named Rose but that is all the information I have. Please e-mail on any information someone might have I would like to know about her family and also if I have any relatives still living. Also looking for information on FREDERICO DI PAOLO, father of GIROLAMA PAOLO, she was married to GUILIS DE SANTIS on Dec 12, 1910. She was born in Phila, Pa on Nov 16,1895 and would like information on her mother and family. She had a sister named Rose and other ones. They lived at 819 S. Percy St., Phila.
- KELLAM, KIDD posted by Karen Deeds on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Looking for information on James KIDD, m. Elizabeth KELLAM lived in Philiadelphia, Philadelphia, PA sometime between 1830 and 1870. Had some connection with the "Philadelphia Four Hundred" though I don't know what that means.
- GWILLIAM posted by Sheri Graves on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Searching for information on GWILLIAM, George T. He owned and operated the Gwilliam Mfg. & Supply Works at 4417 N. 6th St. in Philadelphia. George was a member of the Union League, Philadelphia Yacht Club, the Scotch-Irish Society, and the Welsh Society. His father, John was a member of the Excelsior Lodge No. 46 I.O.O.F. of Philadelphia (initiated 1847).
- LOFTUS posted by Maureen C Jackon on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- My grandmother, Catherine Veronica Loftus, was born in Philadelphia on March 30, 1894. She was one of 13 children. She married John Peter Bradley and had one son, Peter John Bradley. I would appreciate any information anyone may have on my grandmothers family.
- CECERE, CECERO posted by AD Jordan on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Researching the CECERE/CECERO family from S. Philadelphia (Fairhill Street & Vicinity). Pietro CECERE m. Bernice DECICCO, 7 children; Nicholas, Malvira, Rocco, Romeo, Adeline, Emelia, and Francesco "Frank". The children married into the following families: SANTOS, NARDONE, BRADY, MASSUCCI, RENZI, CIAROCCHI, and DE LAPE.
- BOONE, BUCKLEY, ERVIN, MCDONOUGH, MURRAY posted by John P. Boone on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Thomas J McDonough b ? m. Mary Murray b.1870 abt 1905 They raised 3 children in Port Richmond Son Richard b.1906 m. Catherine Buckley Dau.Mary Rita b.1907 m. John Boone Dau Alyce b.1908 m.Elmer Ervin. Thomas worked at the Frankford Arsenal and died in 1929. Mary died in 1955. Any information on origins of Thomas and Mary would be greatly appreciated Thank you.
- MCDEVITT posted by Norma Hazelwood on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
GGF JOHN MCDEVITT- listed on 1850 PHILA CENSUS, with wife JOHANNA and children CHARLES, PHILIP, AND MATTHIAS. He also had a daughter SARAH, who married PETER GARTON, and died in 1856. Any information.
- CORYELL, HAMOR posted by Kathy Byers on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
Seek parents of Mary A. HAMOR, who married Joseph B. CORYELL in Philadelphia 28 Oct 1847. She died in Philadelphia 21 Oct 1866. What happened to her children?
- CAMPBELL, LAIRD posted by Jane Laird Richards on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Looking for information on Hugh S. Laird and Ellen Campbell, who married in Philadelphia in 1837. They eventually settled in Council Hill, Illinois and had at least three children, John, Hugh, and Elizabeth.
- LHULIER posted by Robert T. Lhulier on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- John Baptiste de Lhulier was married in Phildelphia in November 1795 to Mary Tavern at Old Swedes Church. His son John also resided in Philadelphia along with his grandson Cassimer Lhulier (Civil War veteran 1861-65) Cassimer had two sons Alonso (carpenter in Phila.)and John (jeweler- Phila.). Alonso had two sons Elwood (1882)(my grandfather) and Albert.(1885).
- PASTOR, URBAN posted by Dennis P Urban on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- JOSEPH URBAN and HELEN PASTOR. Both were born in Hungary in the 1880 and migrated to Philadelphia.
- RUNNER posted by Steve Wood on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Bill Runner born Phila. Co 1829. He killed his stepfather for beatting his sister and fled Pa. believed to have changed his name to Richard Addison Walker. He joined the confederate Army and later moved to Greene County, Ar.
- SPENARD posted by Jan Zewari on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
Seeking any information on Delphis SPENARD born in St. Anne, Kankakee, Illinois to Noah and Louisa SPENARD abt. 1860. He moved to Philadelphia as a young man. His occupation was architect.
- SNYDER posted by Scott Williams on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am researching a John Snyder who served as an Ensign (Color Bearer) at the Signing of the Declaration of Independence. I believed he lived in Philadelphia at that time. He later had a daughter, Mildred "Millie" SNYDER b. 1802 in Grayson County, KY. Looking for information on John and any SNYDERs. Also any history on John at the Signing of the Declaration of Independence.
- ARMITAGE posted by Scott Williams on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am researching a Samuel ARMITAGE b. 12/12/1828 in Philadelphia. He was one of eleven children of Thomas b. 1806 and Catherine b. 1803. They moved to Wood County, OH. Request any information on the ARMITAGE in Philadelphia.
- HUTCHINSON posted by Jeff Hutchinson on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
I am looking for my GGGrandfather Benjamin HUTCHINSON b.1811 or 1821 d. 5 Oct 1866 in Philadelphia. Married to Mary Lapsley. Would like to know name of father,mother,sisters,brothers,and any children.
- BRESSLER, POLAKOFF posted by Pedro P. Polakoff III on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- The earliest record we have is of Pete Polakoff who married Elizabeth Bressler. Their son Pedro Polakoff was born January 11, 1900 and married Ruth Babette Mann (Born: 1902, Philadelphia) on June 23rd, 1921 in Philadelphia at the Ritenhouse Hotel. Ruth was the daughter of Sigmund Mann & Julia Marks (Married 9/04/1898 @ 987 North 5th street, Philadelphia.) Julia was born Sep 22 (year unknown) and Sigmund was born Jan 11 (year unknown).
- PESTER posted by Mary Lu Pester Listermann on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- William and Elizabeth BAKER PESTER lived in Roxborough Philadelphia. We are looking for William's parents and when he came to Roxborough. He was born in 1822 and purchased land in Michigan in 1850. We think perhaps William came to the United States, by ship, with 2 brothers from England who may have remained in Roxborough.
- ARNHOLT posted by Carolyn Robinson on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Johannes ARNHOLT is listed as an indentured servant in Philadelphia Co. in 1772. How would I go about obtaining a copy of that contract, or any other available info regarding him?
- BURTIS, REITZE posted by Leon MacCoy on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Looking for information of my Grandmothers family surname MARGARET REITZE. She was born in Philadelphia around 1880?. She married Edward T. Burtis and in 1926 they were living at 826 N. Pennock Street in Phila.
- CAREY, PHELAN, SWIFT posted by Maria Swift on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
I am researching the origin of WILLIAM CAREY, born in Philadelphia about 1800. He married Catherine Phelan (born in NYC in 1833) and they were living in NYC in 1850's. His daughter MARGARET CAREY married JAMES SWIFT and they raised a family in Hartford, CT. William is my gggrandfather.
- MINTZ posted by Lee van Kats on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
I am looking for descendents of Johan Michael Mintz who was naturalized at the courthouse at Philadelphia on October 9, 1749. He came over on the ship Lydia. I am trying to find out if he is an ancestor of our Isaac Mintz who was married to Lavinia Collier on July 19,1821 in Adolphustown, Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada.
- BUTLER posted by Dale Butler on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am researching my immigrant g-g-grandfather JOSEPH BUTLER. His Declaration of Intent from the Cuyahoga Co. Court of Common Pleas (Cleveland, O.) shows that he arrived in the United States in April, 1869 and his obituary in the Lafayette (Ind.) Weekly Courier of Jan., 1901, states he ". . . was born in England, coming to America about thirty years ago, residing in PHILADELPHIA." The Cleveland City Directory for 1871-72 indicates that he had migrated to this city where he pretty much stayed for the next thirty years. What I would like to know ultimately is, was Philadelphia Joseph's port of entry? To that end I would appreciate any help in locating him in the Philadelphia City Directory for 1869-1870.
- SHARPHAM posted by Alan Sharpham on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am researching William S SHARPHAM who emigrated to Philadelphia from England in the mid to late 1800s. I have no other information on him except that I believe other members of his family came with him, one being his daughter, Kezia. My great great grandmother was another daughter who remained in England. Mygreat grandfather emigrated to Australia - he kept his mother's surname.
- RICHARDSON, ROTAN, WUNDER posted by Teresa Rotan Costantino on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Again looking for Rotan family tree. My grandfather was Fred Philip Rotan born on July 6,1909. His father was George F. Rotan and his mother was Viola Wunder Rotan. He was born in Philadelphia. He died in 1964 in NJ. My grandmother was Katherine Richardson Rotan born on May 26, 1906 in Philadelphia. Her mother was Mary Harris Richardson and her father was John Charles Richardson. She died in 1981 in NJ. They had three children, Fred(Fritz), Ronald and Joyce, they were raised in NJ.
- FREWEN posted by Brian M. Carr on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Patrick Frewen, b. 17 Mar 1851 in CastleConnell, Co. Limerick, emigrated in the late 1860s, applied for citizenship in Common Pleas Court in 1875. Looking his DOD, burial place, and especially his marriage and progeny , if any.
- FULTON, MCMILLEN, REED posted by Beryle Jenkins on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am searching for information regarding my gg-grandfather John FULTON b. Phila delphia, Philadelphia county May 1810 m. Hannah Mcmillen 01/12/1832 d. 10/12/18 69 N. Strabane, Washington county PA. I need information on his father and mother. His father is reportedly Samuel Fulton b. 1769 Carnsmony Parish, Antrim County, Northern Ireland. Married Mary "Polly" Reed..
- BLAKEY, MOLLISON, WEBSTER posted by Ann Ritchie on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am looking for information on Mrs. Jane Webster who lived at 536 North 19th Street c/o a W.T. Blakey, Philadelphia probably at some time between 1860 and 1900. Believe this lady is either the mother or sister-in-law of my great grandmother Mary Ann Webster, who was married to G.W. Mollison and lived in Ontario and later Manitoba, Canada.
- ELLIS, SCOTT posted by Coleman Baker on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Searching for information on my gggrandparents: Charles David Ellis born 1836 died 1906 and Maria Rnee Scott born 1841 Died 1906. They were married 1859 in Philly and died there.
- BROWN, CAREY, DEKKER, EVANS, HARTRANFT, HIRSCH, MAGUIRE, REIFSNYDER, STEWART, WATSON posted by Frederick Lewis Brown Sr. on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
I am looking for any information on the Brown family of Philadelphia related to William Carey Brown who was born on August 29, 1846. He was a contractor, and was married to Harriett (Hattie) Maguire, daughter of Nicholas H. Maguire and Ermaline Evans Maguire. William Carey Brown had two sons, Frederick Lewis Brown, and W. Harper Brown. The last known address was 923 S. 49th Street, Philadelphia, PA. William Carey Brown died June 22nd 1919, and was buried in West Laurel Hill Cemetary in Philadelphia. His father's name was James Brown, and his mother's last name was Stewart. His grandfather is believed to have been named Samuel Brown. William Carey Brown's son, Frederick, had two children, Robert Watson Brown and Frances Dekker Brown. His other son, W. Harper Brown married a woman named Irene Craven. They had two children, Tom and Helen. Tom married a woman named Eva. Helen married a man named Millard Rinker.
- SIRACUSA, SIRAGUSA posted by Angela Polizzi on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
Searching for the descendants of Andrea Siragusa born May 1891 in Partinico, province of Palermo, Sicily Italy. Married to Angelina and sailed to the US, never to return. Family history states that he lived in Philadelphia. His last known address is:5829-30-31 Magnolia Ave,475/477/479/481 Rettehnhouse street. He died on October 13, 1958 and was shown at Ericchetti Funeral Parlors. His name on the funeral parlor card said Andrea Siracusa. Family history states that all his children were female, with one dieing during the military. I have had many problems searching for past documents since the time frame is too recent to be published. If someone can give me a direction on how to find his children, I would greatly appreciate it.
- BARRON posted by Eddie Nangle on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
Seeking information on JOHN BARRON, who lived at 3106 Belgrade St, Philadelphia at the beginning of this century, definitely in 1909/1913. Born in 1857 in County Wexford, Ireland, he seems to have been working on the railroad in Philly a t the time of some correspondence with his family. He was married and had two daughters, at least, one of them named Mary.
- WILSON posted by Donna Drane Segal on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Looking for Hannah WILSON information. Hannah WILSON b. March 01, 1783; d. June 18, 1864 in Philadelphia. I would like to find out where she was born, and who her mother is. Her father, James WILSON was b. Dec. 02, 1750; d. 1849. I would like to know where he lived. His father was born in Ireland, and died in Abington, PA.
- MARSHALL, MCLEAN posted by Patty McLean on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
I am looking for information on the John McLean family who came to Philadelphia Co. in 1737 from Tyrone County, Ulster Provence, Ireland, and located on the Schuykill River 20 miles above Philadelphia. The family includes (1) John McLean - does anyone know his wife's name? Or the date of his death? (2) His two sons, John McLean who married Jane Marshall either in Philadelphia Co. or Lancaster Co. and Joseph McLean who married Nancy Marshall, either in Philadelphia Co. or Lancaster Co. Jane (b. 1726) and Nancy (b. around 1724) were supposedly sisters and born in Lancaster Co. Does anyone have information on these Marshall sisters or their parents? John and Jane moved to Guilford Co., NC around 1760. It is believed that Joseph and Nancy died in Philadelphia, but cannot confirm this. Two of their children, William (b.1770 in Philadelphia Co.) and Catherine (b. 1777), moved to Guilford Co., NC. Can find no information on their 3 other children: Marshall, John and Thomas. (3)His Daughter Eleanor and her husband William Paisley (they were married in Ireland in 1736). Eleanor died in either 1750 or 1760 in Philadelphia. After her death, the family moved to Guilford Co., NC. (4)His daughters, Martha McLean who lived in PA and may have married an ?Adams. Margaret McLean who married Thomas Major. Need info on his parents. They moved to Guilford Co., NC around 1783. Isabelle McLean who married a ??? Sterling in PA, where he died. She and 2 children later moved to NC.
- HASENPATT, WESTCOTT posted by Sue Charles on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Searching for parents names for John Kaiser WESTCOTT b Dec 1855 in Philadelphia. John's father was a druggist in 1800's in Phil. John's mother had a maiden name something like HASENPATT. John had a brother Charles and a sister. John Kaiser married Sarah Elizabeth WALKER, est. 1887 in MN. perhaps Hennepin Co. They had three children Myrtle M b Jan 1888 in MN, Harry Leroy b 06 Sept 1890 in Mpls. MN. and Gertrude W b June 1892 in OR. The family later settled in Sauk Rapids, Benton Co MN. and St. Cloud, Sterns Co. MN. John died est. 1916.
- BUGGY posted by Townsend M. Buggey on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
Seeking info concerning G grandparents Joseph Patrick BUGGY, born 1821 Ireland immigrated USA Phila 1833. In woolen trade. Son Robert Emmett BUGGY 1848-1926, married Lydia Sagel from Va. lived Phila, Union soldier 1861-1865.
- CEASER, CEAZER posted by Theresa M Mosby on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Info on Nellie CAMBRIDGE CEASER, she is my grandmother. She came to Philadelphia in the 1920s, she was born Aug 3 1907 in Tampa Florida. Married my grandfather Henry Ceaser, had 3 children: Julia, Charmaine, Henry jr. She died in 1930s or 40s not sure. She lived in South Philly at one time. Also looking for information on Leonard Ceaser, he lived in Philly from 1920 until his death in 1929. His son's name was Henry Ceaser, may have been spelled Ceazer.
- FACEMIRE, FESMIRE posted by Richard Facemire on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Seek information on FACEMIRE/FESMIRE/FACEMIRE family who resided in Philadelphia County, Pa in the mid to late 1700's. This Family arrived in Philadelphia from Germany in the mid 1700's. Specifically seek info on CHRISTIAN FACEMIRE and his parents, wife and family.
- BACHLE, BECHLEY, NBSP posted by Donna Jenkins on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am looking for Rudolph BACHLE b. 3/14/1818 and his wife Katherina RUF b. 8/12/28. Their son John BECHLEY was born in Phil.,Pa 9/4/1862. I have the birth record but no other information on parents. I suspect they are immigrants from Switzerland or Germany.
- DILLON posted by Jim Dillon on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Searching brothers James, Thomas, Patrick or Edward Dillon. Arrived Philadelphia area about 1846-53. Originally from Roscommon, Ire. May have started out in USA in NY/NJ before coming to Philadelphia.
- MCNICHOLL, WAUGH posted by Jorge Pinon on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am looking for information on Robert Waugh, b circa 1830, Newcastle, England, and on Alice McNicholl b 1828, Renfrew, Scotland. They lived in Philadelphia around the 1850's before moving to New Orleans, La. in 1852.
- FIANDER posted by James W. Fiander on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Researching Isaac Fiander, aka HERCULES CALEB b. 1867 and family w: STEWART, FANNY ; S: EDWARD M b. 1889; D: FLOARECE b. 1891 ; S: ISSAC JR. aka Stuart Hercules b. 1893 left Philadelphia about 1921 .
- AUER, LORENZ posted by Joyce Gonzalez on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Matilde Lorenz born 1870 in NY.NY to Simon Lorenz & Elizebeth Auer, educator, social worker. BA Philadelphia Normal School, professional singer, poet, listed in The Biographical Dictionary of Contemorary Poets, July 15 1938. Married Dr. David Cerna.
- BRADY, WINNEMORE posted by Ronald Groll on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- George BRADY, born 1817-1823 in Lancaster County, PA, married Margaret C. WINNEMORE, born 1822, Philadelphia County, PA., children Alonzo, Oscar, George, Louis, Lavinia, Frank, Ida, Alfred. Margaret is a sister of my great-grandfather Ezra WINNEMORE. Trying to find death dates for George and Margaret and more information on their children.
- BUTTLER, CUNNANE posted by Bill Abbott on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Looking for any info on John Cunnane and Julia Buttler. Parents of James Vincent Cunnane born 8/22/1878 Philadelphia Pa. Found one reference to Julia in 1890 edition of Philadelphia city directory as follows. Julia cunnane, John widow, Home 228 N. 16th.
- HELMEL, HILLMAN posted by BarryFaulkner on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Info wanted on HELMEL Imigrants from France in or about 1846. Included Joseph, bn 2/28/1816, Magdalena, bn 3/5/1828, and William Paul or Paul Arbogast, bn Rhenau, Alsace, France 7/18/1830. William or Paul's name became William Paul HILLMAN after arrival in PA.
- SCHUGART, ZIMMERMAN posted by Karen Moore-Lemmel on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
Seeking any information on Catherine Schugart b. 1792 married Nathan Zimmerman Dec. 27, 1812 in Philadelphia, Germantown, PA.
- HENDRIXSON, HOLT, YOUNG posted by Mary Lynn Felsberg on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Looking for information about the family of Emma Young born Aug. 1,1864 in Philidelphia.She was married to William Howard Holt. Her father was William Young who was also born in Philadelphia. Her mother's first name was Emma. I think Williams's mother was Rosa Young who was said to have come from Ireland. It is possible that William's sister was named Eliza, who was married to Lewis T. Hendrixson. We have a pin that was presented to Lewis by the Farmers and Mechanics lodge #1851 100F. Initiated July 6, 1867, Penn. 188.
- MARINUCCI posted by Marie Segal on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
I am interested in finding information about JOSEPH MARINUCCI. Born in Sulmona, Italy, he lived at or near 1120 Dickinson Street in South Philly until 1938. He used JAZZ MARTIN as a business name. My grandmother's first name was Letizia. He owned some sort of music club and also participated in the Mummers organization. I'd appreciate any hints or clues.
- SINGLES posted by Rita Lee on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am researching the SINGLES family from Philadelphia, PA. William Singles came to Philadelphia from Bath, England when he was 14 (circa 1774). He married Sarah and had 4 children who settled in the Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware areas. It appears that all the "Singles" in the US may have descended from William Singles.
- DOUGHERTY, LININGER posted by Robert William Dougherty on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I need information about William DOUGHERTY and wife Catherine LININGER (sp? Maiden name) of Philadelphia. He passed away in 1912 at a very young age of tuberculosis.
- COGAN, FITZPATRICK posted by Eileen Cogan on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
Francis Joseph COGAN b. ca. 1883, possibly NY d. Jan 23, 1905 Philadelphia, PA married Cora FITZPATRICK b.Oct 14, 1882 Philadelphia, PA d.Mar 27, 1958 Mt.Laurel, NJ. First child born 1902 in Philadelphia, PA. Seeking any info on this couple especially marriage date and location.
- CRAIG, HOLLOWAY posted by Janet A. Francois on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- My Grandfather HENRY L. CRAIG b 1867 to HENRY CRAIG and CAROLINE HOLLOWAY. Looking for information on his parents and I believe he had at least one brother and one sister names unknown.
- CAMBRIDGE, CEASAR, NUGENT posted by Robert Shumaker on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- I am looking for info on Nellie CAMBRIDGE. She lived in Phila during the 1920s. She had three children Julia, Charmaine, and Henry Jr. She was married to Henry Ceaser of North Philadelphia. She died in Philadelphia, however, I don't know the date. I am also looking for information on Julia NUGENT. She lived in Philadelphia from 1920 and died in 1953. She was born on Dec 12 1881. She was married to Leonard Caeser and had 2 children Orine and Asa. Leonard Ceaser was in Philadelphia during the 1920s. He is supposed to have committed suicide in May of 1929
- BORDEAUX, BORDERIEAUX, BOYD, HICKEY, STEIDLE, STIEDEL posted by Paul Pettit on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Looking for information on following family who lived in Philadelphia 1880's and 1890's. Karl Frederick STEIDLE/STIEDEL from Germany in 1880's possibly Bavaria married in Philadelphia in 1891 to Ella/Ellen HICKEY from IRELAND in 1880's. Ella's was related to a family named BOYD who lived in Haddonfield NJ in 1920's. Also looking for information on a family named BORDEAUX or BORDERIEAUX. The BORDEAUX family may have had children put out for adoption around April 1895.
- HILGERT posted by J. Hilgert on Wednesday, December 15, 1999
- Seeking info on HILGERTs known to be resident in Phila 1870-1890.
Return to the Query/Surname Index Page
Return to Philadelphia County Genealogy Project
© 2001 Philadelphia County Genealogy Project